“The committed amount of my investment was put to work – right away in full. If there were any questions or challenges on how to maneuver to the next steps to become an investor, customer services representatives were accessible either by email, text, or a phone call. The customer service representatives were friendly and helpful to a newbie in the world of syndication. I’ve really enjoyed my journey with them. They are trustworthy and give me peace of mind.

Ashcroft Capital’s was a great fit for me because of their streamline application process and effective way of putting investment amounts in full right at the beginning of investment. Compared to other companies who so far have only used 54% of the committed amount of investment. The remaining 46% is not generating passive income nor is it growing.

Ashcroft’s monthly distributions work for a retired person like me. I love their updates by webinar. I like hearing directly from the CEO.”

-Stella Zu



The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented herein (collectively referred to as “Testimonials”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Ashcroft Capital LLC and/or its affiliates. Any ideas and strategies construed from Testimonials should never be relied on and/or used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, or without consulting a financial professional.

Testimonials are applicable to the individual(s) depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. Unique experiences and past performance do not guarantee future results. All Testimonials are voluntarily provided. No person or entity was paid for his/her/its/their Testimonials. No free products, services, or any benefits were provided in exchange for said Testimonials.

Ashcroft Capital LLC and/or its affiliates makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity, of any information in the Testimonials. Ashcroft is not liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use of Testimonials.

Past performance is no guarantee of future results and should not be relied upon as an indicator of the Partnership’s future performance or success. An investment in the Partnership is highly speculative and entails a high degree of risk, including the risk of loss of a Limited Partner’s entire investment. There can be no assurance that the Partnership will achieve its investment objectives or that the Limited Partners will receive a return of their capital.