When asked to assess their financial knowledge, did you know 71% of Americans give themselves high marks, yet the data shows that only 7% can answer six financial literacy questions correctly?1
Ashcroft Capital is committed to keeping investors informed and updated on the many assets of commercial multifamily real estate investments. As part of that commitment, we have created this report to provide you with insights into the real estate investment industry and syndication throughout 2023.
While we see a relatively positive outlook for multifamily this year, there are challenges to navigate.
Read our complete March market report below for full details on these challenges and our plan to overcome them:
- Will the Fed Continue to Tighten Monetary Policy?
- Which Regions Have the Strongest Asset Appreciation?
- What Do We Expect to Happen to the Cost of Capital?
- How Do Multifamily Assets Perform During Inflationary Periods?
- What Do Interest Rate Hikes Mean for the Multifamily Investment Market?
- How Has the Increasing Risk of Recession and Higher Interest Rates Affected Financing?
1. The State of U.S. Financial Capability: The 2018 National Financial Capability Study, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Investor Education Foundation, 2019.