You are invited to join Ashcroft Capital in purchasing a beautiful 416-unit apartment community outside Tampa, Fl. A 506(c) offering only for Accredited Investors.
Located in the Clearwater submarket of Tampa, FL
Annual rent increase over the past 6 years
5-year population growth projection (compared to 3.5%3 national)
Maximum Investment – $3,895,000
Minimum Investment –
Targeted 5-Year Exit Plan
Class-A Limited Partners4:
- Projected monthly distributions of 10% Coupon
- Projected 10.0% investor cash-on-cash return
- Projected 10.0% IRR
Class-B Limited Partner5:
- Projected monthly distributions of 7% Coupon and participate in the upside
- Projected 9% investor cash-on-cash return (excluding proceeds from sale)
- Projected 19.3% investor cash-on-cash return (including proceeds from sale)
- Projected 16.2% IRR
This opportunity is filling up quickly. Ready to get started?
Learn more about Woodland Key
A 506(c) offering only for Accredited Investors
The communications found on this website (the “Website”) are made by or on behalf of Woodland Key Apartments, LP (the “Partnership”) and shall not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell securities in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation does not comply with state, local or foreign laws or regulations. The Partnership expressly reserves the right to reject any indication of interest or subscription agreement from a viewer or potential investor in any jurisdiction whatsoever where the offer or solicitation does not comply with local laws or regulations.
No investor shall be permitted to invest unless he, she or it meets the standards of an accredited investor as outlined at 17 CFR § 230.501. The Partnership expressly reserves the right to reject any investor it believes is not qualified under the appropriate exemption from registration found at rule 506(c) of Regulation D or other exemption or for any other reason. Investments may be made by accredited investors only in accordance with and following satisfactory completion of the subscription procedures on this website following an investor’s review of the Partnership’s private placement memorandum.
The material on the Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended for any other use. This Website is not an offering memorandum or prospectus and should not be treated as offering material of any sort. The information contained on this Website shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities. The Website is intended to be of general interest only and does not constitute or set forth professional opinions or advice. The information in this Website is speculative and may or may not be accurate. Actual information and results may differ materially from those stated in this Website. The Partnership and its respective affiliates make no representations or warranties which respect to the accuracy of the whole or any part of this Website and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Some of the data and industry information used in the preparation of this Website (and on which the Website is based) was published by third-party sources and has not been independently verified, validated, or audited. Neither the Partnership nor its principals, employees, or agents shall be liable to any user of this Presentation or to any other person or entity for the truthfulness or accuracy of information contained in this Website or for any errors or omissions in its content, regardless of the cause of such inaccuracy, error, or omission. Furthermore, the Partnership, its affiliates, principals, employees, or agents accept no liability and disclaim all responsibility for the consequences of any user of this Website or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this Website or for any decision based on it, or for any actual, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages to any person or entity for any matter relating to this Website even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Website contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of United States federal and state securities laws. Forward-looking statements express the Partnership’s expectations or predictions of future events or results. They are not guarantees and are subject to many risks and uncertainties. There are a number of factors beyond the Partnership’s control that could cause actual events or results to be significantly different from those described in the forward-looking statements. Any or all of the forward-looking statements in this Website or in any other statements the Partnership makes may turn out to be wrong and should not be regarded as a representation by the Partnership or any other person that its objectives, future results, levels of activity, performance or plans will be achieved. Except as required by applicable law, the Partnership does not intend to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
- Source: REIS Submarket Trend Futures 4th Quarter 2019 Report –Metro: Tampa-St. Petersburg Submarket: Pinellas Park/Seminole
- Source: Costar Underwriting Report for Woodland Key dated 4.24.20
- Source: US Census Bureau
- Targeted or projected IRR or similar projections or yields of any kind (whether gross or net) is provided as an indicator as to how the General Partner intends to manage the Partnership and are not intended to be viewed as indicators of likely performance returns to investors. There can be no assurance that any such targeted IRR set forth herein will be attained, and actual results may be significantly different from the targeted IRR. General economic factors, political changes, legal and regulatory requirements, changes in the markets or real estate risks, competition, and consumer preferences, all of which are not predictable, can have a material effect on the reliability of targeted IRR. Furthermore, for future actual results to be consistent with any targeted IRR (and regardless there can be no guarantee), a number of factors and assumptions must prove correct.
- The Class B Limited Partners projected annual returns are based on proforma cash flows, the Class B coupon amount, and projected distributions based upon operations and projected disposition of Woodland Key.The Class B coupon remains 7% per annum of investors capital contribution which shall accrue until distribution by the General Partner in its sole discretion.